Our principles for Accessible Banking
California First National Bank’s Accessible Banking services are based on the following corporate principles:
- We're committed to treating all individuals with dignity and respect, offering the same or equivalent access to products, services and facilities as is provided to those without disabilities
- We prohibit discrimination, retaliation, coercion, interference, intimidation or any other action against individuals with disabilities
- We promote accessible banking through a variety of tools and services
We are committed to providing accessible content for our customers. Our accessibility efforts are based on the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Levels A and AA.
Ways to improve your screen reader experience
- Keep your technology updated. Follow recommendations for viewing web content on your computer. Use the latest versions of assistive technology, operating systems.
- Use quick access links. On pages with repetitive content there will be skip links to take you to specific sections.
- Navigate by headings. We structure complex content with headings. Skim content or jump to a specific topic through heading navigation.
- Control font sizes. Use browser and device settings to resize content for optimal reading.
Have a question about accessible banking? Call us. We're here to help.
Contact us at 800-735-2465