At CalFirst, we have crafted a variety of leasing solutions, custom tailored for the special needs of the YMCA community. Having worked specifically with the YMCA for many years, CalFirst has developed a broad understanding of the challenges YMCA facilities face in acquiring the equipment necessary to flourish and build strong kids, strong families and a strong community.
By choosing CalFirst as a leasing partner, you will have peace of mind knowing we are a direct financing source that is a subsidiary of a publicly traded company with over $185.17 million in stockholder’s equity as of December 31, 2014 (Nasdaq: CFNB). The strength of our financial position allows us to handle all leasing and financing “in house” without ever having to use a third-party funding source.
Why Lease With Us?
- Flexible end-of-term options
- A team of knowledgeable lease experts to walk you through the lease process from beginning to end
- Swift turnaround allows your vendors to be paid quickly
- Vendor flexibility allows the YMCA to combine multiple vendors on one lease
- Aggressive bank rates based on U.S. Treasury Bills
- Peace of mind that our cost of funds is lower than that of leasing companies and lease brokers, allowing us to provide the lowest lease rates for our customers
- A focus on customer service that the YMCA can count on to answer any and all questions and concerns in a timely manner
- Extensive experience in the non-profit sector
- We currently do business with over 500 different YMCAs and other non-profit entities